This is one of my absolute favorites!! It’s a highly requested salad in my family to go with any meal.
broccoli (depending on how much you want to make- I usually get 1 large)
cauliflower (same amount that you get in broccoli)
1/2 package of bacon
raisins (as much as you’d like to taste)
1 cup mayo
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
- Make dressing mixture- combine 1 cup of mayo, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl and whisk together. Refrigerate when done.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small pieces.
- Cook bacon and break a part into small pieces
- I generally keep all of the ingredients separate until I am ready to serve the salad. If you mix beforehand and keep it refrigerated, it will get soggy.
- When ready to serve, combine broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, and a handful of raisins (or whatever amount you’d like) into bowl. Pour dressing mixture on top and mix together.
*Sometimes, I will only mix a small amount together for lunch or a small meal. I will store the rest of the ingredients separately for a later meal.